3.13.2013

OFF DAY

Today we had a museum trip planned for the afternoon. We went with all of our Chinese teachers to the museum of art at Tsim Tsa Tsui. There was a Andy Warhol exhibition which was quite nice but unfortunately I really don't like museums that much. We were there at 3 o'clock and I think I left at 4 or something. But at least I can say that I have seen it. I think my parents are proud of me! I even have my own Warhol picture now. 

Afterwards I went home with Nina. We were both very tired and I woke up a bit cranky because I'm a bit annoyed with everything and everyone. Think this will happen more often. Waking up for school everyday is not making me that happy, plus the fact that everybody walks sooooo slow here so we have to leave the house early in order to get to school in time. (I HATE MORNINGS!) I also have to get used to the fact that I am now living with many other people in a building and have no privacy at all. Since I don't have brothers or sisters this is quite hard for me but I will get used to it. Tomorrow I will be happy again!

What did made me happy was my mark for the first quiz we got back yesterday. I think I have a little Chinese inside of me since I managed it to score 35.6 out of 40 points. Also the oral exam went quite well. On friday we will get the marks, so let's see how that worked out. I'll keep you updated.

Zàijiàn! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten