6.27.2013

DUTCH UPDATE

Almost two weeks have passed since I came back from Hong Kong. It is like I've never been away, everything is normal again. However, I do miss the sweet and sour fish from Ma's restaurant and our weekly adventures at Lan Kwai Fong already. I would like to thank everybody for reading my blog. I can assure you that this is not the last time I will be writing about my experiences abroad. Now that I have been to Hong Kong for 4 months I know that there is so much more I would like to see. However, first I have to do an internship, which I will do at Tommy Hilfiger in Amsterdam.

The blog has been a great tool for me to share my experiences with many people but it also helped me to remember all the great things I have done and seen. I can recommend to everybody to study or work abroad and if you ever go to Hong Kong, please contact me for all the nice addresses. Thanks again for following me and I will keep you updated!

my Chinese colleagues 
Joann 
our coach, Jeff
last night socialito
last street food meal - we ordered for whole China. 
with our new Singapore friends
going home!
in the clouds

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten